The stern repetitions of the binary numbers are quite visible in this pattern. It start with “00000000” where every zero is represented bij a circle, the more significant the larger. It ends with “11111111” of course. Every one is represented by a square. All for sale. Click here for the Conditions of Sale.
- 8 bits so 28 = 256 squares
- Plotted on acid free Bristolpaper A5.
- Black, pigmented fine liner.
- In sequence from the top left to the bottom right
- Dimensions: 18x18cm
- Price: €80 excl. costs of shipment