An ode to the Koch snowflake: a fractal. On each side of an equilateral triangle another triangle (two sides of it) is drawn. Then on all new sides another one is drawn etc. This one is six trits so two triangles are plotted on one side. Or not, or facing inward (like the Koch anti snowflake). For sale of course. Click here for the conditions of sale.
- 6 trits so 36 = 729 elements (27×27)
- Plotted on CANSON® XL® Bristol Bristolpaper A4.
- Black pigmented fineliner
- In sequence from top left to bottom right
- Dimensions: 18×18 cm
- Price: €80 excl. shipping costs